Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day #21



Todd needed a photo for a publication to announce
a new role he was given in biosolids,
so we shot a few on our own
foregoing the hasty Polaroid option.

Yes, you read that right...
biosolids.

The kids like to say 'dad is #1 at #2!'

You can't deny it's a steady line of work--
there's new crap to deal with every day.
:-)

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Thanks for my Thursday laugh :)

Anonymous said...

it isn't "poo"!!! it's dead bacterial organic biological matter!!!

-todd

Anonymous said...

Now THAT was funny! Greg got a great laugh out of it, as did I! Love you guys.

Becky

A urora said...

As long as it leaves the toilet, when we flush... I don't care where it goes or what you call it. lol

Todd- I think the first thing you should do is convince the biosolid team NOT to serve a brown concoction for dessert at the next dinner...just sayin'...

Jenni Hoke said...

He likes to talk poop. ;)