We went to the coast today.
We've been wanting to go since we found out we were moving to Texas.
But with moving, cross country meets, moving again,
and the holidays, we haven't had an open Saturday until today.
My brother and sister-in-law gave us a state park pass
for Christmas,
so with an open day and a pass, we were all set to explore and enjoy!
It was 65 degrees, windy and mainly overcast,
but overall, nice weather.
I thought it was most pleasant when the sun came out!
The coast was so beautiful and I can't believe we live just a few hours from it.
The kids love beaches and were quick to brainstorm ways to get back!
5 comments:
Glad you're already enjoying the pass!
Yes, we are! And it was easy to convert the giftcard to a pass... thought you'd like to know that given how hard you worked for that giftcard... lol Thanks again!
That's a nice surprise :o) At least something in the Texas parks system runs smoothly :o)
so fun!! I miss you guys!!!! I loved seeing all the new pics.
Thanks, Michelle. We miss you all, too. Miss seeing the mini Coopers!!
Post a Comment