Looking cute in costumes!
H & I worked on a little Thanksgiving project
Brother time!
I think these 2 are already cooking stuff up. ;-)
P is so precious!
I flew to my sister and brother-in-law's house this weekend
to spend some time with them and meet my new nephew!
It was fun to hang out and enjoy everyone's company.
Everything went well here at home.
Todd held down the fort singlehandedly well.
So thankful to Todd to make it possible for me to visit!
Rob ran in his last xc meet of the season.
He PR'd by 1m24s!
What a great way to end his freshman season!
2 comments:
Thanks for coming!! Thanks again Todd for letting her come :) oh, I love that pic of porter! So handsome... Henry thanks you for saving him from embarrassment. Ha :)
I'm so glad I saved Mr. H! lol Porter is adorable!
Post a Comment