Todd & Aurora: He runs, likes to analyze data, & has a knack for finding the best parking spots. She likes art, photography, laughing, writing and being a mom. Together, they've been married 20 years, have 4 kiddos, a dog and reside in Texas.
The Hanyocks
Rob (age 17) is a junior in HS, on the cross country team, excels at art, & offers much needed tech support to his mom.
Mallory (age 14) is our blonde bookworm who runs & enjoys food. She cooks, bakes, gardens, and loves a good farmers' market.
Clint (age 11) loves the beach, dogs, surfing, robots, & mini coopers and owns a set of charming brown eyes & a leopard gecko.
Erika (age 10) is truly 'half the size, twice the fun' Her small stature doesn't hold her back from any adventure! She loves dogs & diving.
Gretchen (aka Brown Dog) (age 7) loves to chase squirrels, sneak food, & loves Todd the best.
'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' posts are dedicated to the little mysteries I find around our home. The ones I don't know anything about until I stumble across them, but they always have an interesting backstory.
5 comments:
oh my goodness...yuck!!
Uh oh. He is probably looking for his cousin the lizard.
lol! Probably. We have 2 of them now! Thankfully, my boys don't like snakes and don't care to catch them!
I agree with you. I would not be going out until it was taken care of. give me the chills just looking at the picture.
I know! I wasn't close to it... I took photo thru a window with my zoom lens. :-)
Post a Comment