My mom came to our house last week and helped with laundry. Very interesting to watch someone else do my laundry and take some pointers. She only does one load a day and finishes it and puts it away.
I have pretty good system down but it's so easy to get off track! I always know I'm behind on laundry when I hear John shuffling through clothes in the morning to find a pair of socks.
That's what happened here... I wasn't on top of it and then we dropped everything to travel for the funeral... and all the clothes we packed added a ton to that mountain!
Once I had a pile like that - well, maybe more than once - ok fine, many many times - and I took it to the laundry mat to get it all done at once. I really did. I couldn't stand it anymore. I even made the boys come with me and fold. lol mwr
Todd & Aurora: He runs, likes to analyze data, & has a knack for finding the best parking spots. She likes art, photography, laughing, writing and being a mom. Together, they've been married 20 years, have 4 kiddos, a dog and reside in Texas.
The Hanyocks
Rob (age 17) is a junior in HS, on the cross country team, excels at art, & offers much needed tech support to his mom.
Mallory (age 14) is our blonde bookworm who runs & enjoys food. She cooks, bakes, gardens, and loves a good farmers' market.
Clint (age 11) loves the beach, dogs, surfing, robots, & mini coopers and owns a set of charming brown eyes & a leopard gecko.
Erika (age 10) is truly 'half the size, twice the fun' Her small stature doesn't hold her back from any adventure! She loves dogs & diving.
Gretchen (aka Brown Dog) (age 7) loves to chase squirrels, sneak food, & loves Todd the best.
'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' posts are dedicated to the little mysteries I find around our home. The ones I don't know anything about until I stumble across them, but they always have an interesting backstory.
7 comments:
My mom came to our house last week and helped with laundry. Very interesting to watch someone else do my laundry and take some pointers. She only does one load a day and finishes it and puts it away.
I have pretty good system down but it's so easy to get off track! I always know I'm behind on laundry when I hear John shuffling through clothes in the morning to find a pair of socks.
That's what happened here... I wasn't on top of it and then we dropped everything to travel for the funeral... and all the clothes we packed added a ton to that mountain!
Andrea, hmmm. interesting method!
In a word. . . YUCK!!!
Once I had a pile like that - well, maybe more than once - ok fine, many many times - and I took it to the laundry mat to get it all done at once. I really did. I couldn't stand it anymore. I even made the boys come with me and fold. lol
mwr
I'm not a fan either...
No big deal Amy. You have time to get this done. Seriously... you only work part time with 4 kids... :)
Post a Comment