Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Round of Snow

And this round snuck up on me. I had heard rumblings about a new system, but the forecast initially was for 1-2 inches snowfall. Yesterday afternoon, T received a weather alert on his blackberry prediciting 7-9 inches in our area. I was suprised by the increase, but usually we don't get the higher amounts, so I didn't think much about it. Then I watched the news last night and saw the radar. It was obvious the snow was coming our way!

And it is here. It is snowing sideways. We have quite a bit on top of the other rounds we've received. And another system is moving in toward the end of the week.

The children and I playing outside with Gretchen.
She loves the snow especially when we are all outside!




5 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm done with snow. Blame Ian, it never snowed until he made his big arrival.

A urora said...

lol Ian is too cute to blame!

Anonymous said...

the kids are going to be in school until august if this weather doesn't change. z.

A urora said...

I know. Today is calamity day #5. We're in the make up zone now...

Andrea said...

Isn't this snow great??? My husband - federal gov't - got 6 workdays off for free!