Thursday, October 1, 2009

Don't Ask, Don't Tell (Volume 27)

So, I made a big chocolate chip cookie and was also going to add frosting to it...
I grabbed a tub out of our pantry and found this when I opened it:

old half-used, separated,
foul odored frosting.
No one owned up to it. But in their defense,
it looks like this happened quite some time ago.
I'm sure they've truly forgotten!

Thankfully, there was another tub
and we finished the cookie!

And it was just the prompt I needed to organize the pantry.

3 comments:

AMY said...

eeeewwww
things like that seem to be the only thing that gets me to clean out my pantry too!

Kit*Grace said...

who was the candle for?? Gretchen? :)

A urora said...

A, I know! it's great motivation.

G, it was for a student in studyhall. he had a birthday... Gretchen gets a dog food cake. I don't know why. that dog has a cushy life already. :-)