Saturday, April 4, 2009

Snapshots of the Weekend

Todd got home from a trip...



Flat Felicity arrived home from a wonderful trip to Ko' Olina, Oahu...

she came home with souvenirs and only a slight tan.


Our home exterior is a construction zone...
(and it's rubbed off on the interior since we had to take everything off the walls)


Beautiful weather to play outside!



Blooms are appearing...


Clint is a monkey...

Gretchen retrieving...


The girls playing...


food shopping...


all that time outside made for a tired girl...


Todd made dinner...



Rob at a party... (with girls)



Clint attended a birthday party...
with the only girl he will admit is his friend. :-)

Off to the park...



4 comments:

Kit*Grace said...

BUSY,BUSY,BUSY! Rob at a party with girls? Still can't believe it! Glad Flat Felicity made it back; can't wait for her to come to Georgia :)
It's amazing how much E looks like you and...Clint ALREADY has a tan? ;)

the Coopers said...

Love all the photos! I feel like I've been gone forever... I had to spend a 1/2 hour just catching up on your entries! :)

The Hoke Family said...

Is Flat Felicity a cousin of Flat Stanley? Feel free to send her here... we'll take her on an adventure! Too bad I didn't know about it sooner... I would've taken her to Disney with us! ;)

LOVE the pix!!

A said...

Yup, they're cousins... hope you are having a great break in FL.