Thanks to you all for your wishes, cards, calls, and emails for my birthday.
I had a great day topped off by a trip to Graeter's! (this pic is for you, mwr! ;-)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I feel so honored. I believe this is the second time I've been mentioned on your blog and this time on YOUR birthday. Hope it was happy! Did you get chocolate chip or raspberry? My two faves. :-) Heading to pick up treasure #2 next Thursday, did I tell you that? I need a Graeter's fix. mwr
Todd & Aurora: He runs, likes to analyze data, & has a knack for finding the best parking spots. She likes art, photography, laughing, writing and being a mom. Together, they've been married 20 years, have 4 kiddos, a dog and reside in Texas.
The Hanyocks
Rob (age 17) is a junior in HS, on the cross country team, excels at art, & offers much needed tech support to his mom.
Mallory (age 14) is our blonde bookworm who runs & enjoys food. She cooks, bakes, gardens, and loves a good farmers' market.
Clint (age 11) loves the beach, dogs, surfing, robots, & mini coopers and owns a set of charming brown eyes & a leopard gecko.
Erika (age 10) is truly 'half the size, twice the fun' Her small stature doesn't hold her back from any adventure! She loves dogs & diving.
Gretchen (aka Brown Dog) (age 7) loves to chase squirrels, sneak food, & loves Todd the best.
'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' posts are dedicated to the little mysteries I find around our home. The ones I don't know anything about until I stumble across them, but they always have an interesting backstory.
1 comment:
I feel so honored. I believe this is the second time I've been mentioned on your blog and this time on YOUR birthday. Hope it was happy!
Did you get chocolate chip or raspberry? My two faves. :-)
Heading to pick up treasure #2 next Thursday, did I tell you that? I need a Graeter's fix.
mwr
Post a Comment